Monday 6 June 2016

Useful Tips When You Are In Selangor/Kuala Lumpur/Putrajaya


Hye peeps!

Today I want to share with you the most ultimate and important thing that you must have when you are in the city such as Selangor, Kuala Lumpur or Putrajaya. If you are planning to continue your study in any branches of the cities, or want to travel here, make sure that you have this in your wallet!

Tadaaaaaaaa...
Why this Touch n Go card is really important for you? Of course, this is your choice when you are in highway. But if you always using public transport, yeaaah, it is very useful for you. When I entered UiTM Shah Alam, September last year, every time I ride the bus, I will be very hardly looking for RM1 money in my wallet. Sometimes, I need to look for cents in every inch of my handbag! It's so distress, you know.

There is a time, when you need to go to class urgently *waiting for a long time for the free bus, unfortunately not been arrived that time* and RapidKL is passed by in front of you, and you only have RM5 (the green one) in your wallet *even cents also you do not have*, yes, you do not have option except to sacrifice RM5. How frustrated I am to sacrifice my RM5? My lunch/dinner money. Waaaa..

That is why, one month after I entered this university, I went to Watson and grab this Touch n Go card *since I love shopping in Watson, I get the advantages be their membership as well* If I have this Touch n Go card, I will save 20% of ticket bus. Usually, it charges RM1 if I want to go to one place, let say from Mawar College to Seroja College. Using Touch n Go card, I will be charged only RM0.80. Save my money, yeahhh!

To be in Shah Alam, I get an easy access to go everywhere I want, in Klang, Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya or any parts of Selangor region. Whenever I go to Kuala Lumpur, sometimes I will choose LRT, KLIA Transit or KTM. With this card, I do not have to wait for a long time to line up in the counter to buy the ticket. The most important thing, if I want to use LRT, I do not have to use the LRT token machine to buy the ticket. Seriously, I am not good in handling that machine. Hahaha.

With this Touch n Go card, I just need to touch it and provide money and reload. Simple as that! Easy for people who always using public transport like me. Kah! Well, since I do not remember and practice to drive while I have the driving licence actually and I do not have boyfriend or husband to give me a ride, so I already get used to be independent on my own to use the public transports. Plus, I love to explore. Hehe.

I think I shall stop here. So, this is the useful tips that I want to tell you if you are in Selangor, Kuala Lumpur or Putrajaya and depend fully or partially on the public transports. Touch n Go is your survival kit! Oh yeahhh~

Bye-bye.

Your truthfully,
Neeza.

p/s: How to apply Touch n Go instead of Watson? Either make a card from Touch n Go kiosk/office, or apply membership of Tesco, or if you are Malaysian, you can register your MyKad online.

2 comments:

  1. Haha.I use Rapid KL ,cost me $80 cent too..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe in limited area only, however in shah alam, usually it costs RM1 for short distance

      Delete

No word verification needed. You are freely to drop any comments includes opinion and suggestion here. Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2016 JIAKREATIFELT.