Tuesday 31 May 2016

11 years already



For My Daddy
Credit to: @ Christina Caburnay
Published on January 2014

Have you seen my Daddy?
I don't know where he's gone
Sometimes it hurts so much
I can't seem to carry on.

I hear he doesn't look quite the same
He doesn't need much rest
The IV and medications are all gone
In fact, he looks his best.

Is he playing tag with his parents?
In that place way up high?
Or is he napping in God's garden
Where the beautiful in hammocks lie?

Some say he is always watching
I hope this to be true
And that one day he'll return to me
And say, "I've come for you"

Have you seen my Daddy?
I imagine he's doing okay
Though it hurts to know
I can't call him every day.

I really miss my Daddy
I wasn't ready to say goodbye
It will never be the same
Years from now, I know I'll cry.

I bet God is with my Daddy
Wrapped up in His arms
Sheltered from all illness and sorrow
Keeping him from harm.

I bet he sees us mourning
But would want us to smile
And tell us our time apart
Is only a little while.

I'll never quite understand
Why your time here was so small
But you said you'll always be there
To catch me when I fall.

I miss you so much Daddy
But I hope and pray
That when it's my time you'll come for me
I'll see you again someday.

I guess it was meant to be
That your work here on Earth was done
Now your life in paradise
Has only just begun.

Tears that I weep and prayers
Will hopefully travel very far
To reach my loving daddy
Sitting among the stars.

This poem seems pretty close with my feeling every time when I miss Ayah. It touches to the deepest of my heart. Now, 11 years he gone. Al-Fatihah.

Mohamad Bin Abdul Rashid
31.05.2005-31.05.2016

3 comments:

  1. Nice poem for ur dad.. moga allah rahmati permergian-NYA. salam kenal dari saya dan follow balik. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this poem created by someone else but yeah, nice picture describe me and my dad :') Amin. thank you dear :)

      Delete
  2. Bersabar ye neeza :) Allah ajar neeza utk kuat. And ajar juga org sekeliling neeza utk hargai parents kita sebelum mereka pergi.

    ReplyDelete

No word verification needed. You are freely to drop any comments includes opinion and suggestion here. Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2016 JIAKREATIFELT.